Please let us know if you can join us this month in DC, OSLO, or DUMBO, Brooklyn, at one of our slide talks/book signings. You’ll find the details of all the slide talks below.
For those interested, you’ll also find information about our October (Brooklyn), November (Munich), and December (Toronto) workshops at the end of this posting.––Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb
UPCOMING WEBB SLIDE TALKS AND BOOK SIGNINGS:
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6TH, WASHINGTON, D.C., 6:30 PM
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH, OSLO, NORWAY, 5-8 PM
- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23D, DUMBO, BROOKLYN, 5 PM
Monday, October 10th, from 17:00-20:00
- There is one place left in our most advanced workshop, THE PHOTO PROJECT WORKSHOP 2011, the last week of October in Dumbo. All former Webb Workshop photographers are invited to apply, but others will be considered as well. For more information, follow this link of the Magnum Events page, or contact Rebecca directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re holding a two-day photography workshop in Munich, November 15 and 16th. Here is the link (only in German at this time).
- There are only three spots left in our upcoming workshop the first weekend of December at the Stephen Bulger Gallery in Toronto. You can read more about the workshop here, or contact Natalie directly at the gallery: email@example.com
Tags: Alex Webb, Aperture Foundation, Black and White Photography, Boston, Cuba, Early Alex Webb photography, Fritt Ord, Josh Lustig, Juan Garcia de Oteyza, Mexican Cultural Institute, Mexico Through the Lens of National Geographic, Museum of Fine Arts, My Dakota, Oslo, Panos, PowerHouse, Rebecca Norris Webb, Rune Eraker, Stephen Bulger Gallery, The Photo Project Workshop, The Sky Below, The Suffering of Light, Together and Apart, Toronto, US-Mexico border, Violet Isle